Portables
5 + 1*π

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Ooooh Boi... BIG update today.. i nearly worked the whole weekend on this project & had quite a run.
Just a few things are missing (or already need fixing - lol).

DSCF7015.JPG

Also.. if you want to see how much i suck at smash, check this out:
Audio might be a little "cracky".. need to fix the left speaker >.< ... but i just wanted to share this emotional moment with you guys.. this all wouldn't be possible without YOU! :)

BocuD

Portables
Wow, its beautifull! Especially that woodfil, it came out much better then i woould expect from it. I should get down and finish mine as well... Anyways, what is missing? You said not everything was done yet

Nold

Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Falcon's up b is not a good offensive move

All in seriousness, nice job! How are the switch joysticks feeling?
Thanks! well... they feel like playing on a switch :D
i'm excited if they are also so insensitive.. like on the switch i always had problems to sneak around in games f.e.. I'll see when i've the shoulder buttons implemented & finally can really play on it.

Neat internals, sexy externals, and a ps2 usb port. Idk how this could be any better
Thanks! Yea the ps2 usb port gives me a little headache. Sadly the linear 5v regulator is pushing onto the caps of the first regulator :/ .. that's something i still need to fix somehow...

Wow, its beautifull! Especially that woodfil, it came out much better then i woould expect from it. I should get down and finish mine as well... Anyways, what is missing? You said not everything was done yet
Thanks (again)! Yea, as i already said: I really like woodfil! It's a little stringy while printing, but it looks & feels just great. (Even if i would have liked to stain it a little darker, but that didn't really work out).

What's missing, well.. Shoulder/Sync/Reset-Buttons.. some leds.. fixups and lots of small things i always forget about ;-)

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Ooooh Boi... BIG update today.. i nearly worked the whole weekend on this project & had quite a run.
Just a few things are missing (or already need fixing - lol).

View attachment 6462

Also.. if you want to see how much i suck at smash, check this out:
Audio might be a little "cracky".. need to fix the left speaker >.< ... but i just wanted to share this emotional moment with you guys.. this all wouldn't be possible without YOU! :)
That trim almost looks like it was printed that way, stellar work my dude.

Noah

retired
Portables
Wow, everything looks amazing thus far. Shame you only had a composite LCD lying around, this would be an incredible portable to use the VGA patches in.

Keep up the good work man. We've all been seriously impressed by your progress!

Nold

Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Wow, everything looks amazing thus far. Shame you only had a composite LCD lying around, this would be an incredible portable to use the VGA patches in.

Keep up the good work man. We've all been seriously impressed by your progress!
Thanks & yea, would have loved to try the VGA Mod on this one.. The screen is pretty crappy but whatever...

Anyways... Finished boi, is glowing boi!
DSCF7040.JPG

Will use the rest of the time to make a (hopefully) nice, little vid about it ^^

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
Thanks & yea, would have loved to try the VGA Mod on this one.. The screen is pretty crappy but whatever...

View attachment 6538
Will use the rest of the time to make a (hopefully) nice, little vid about it ^^
Wow that looks amazing

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables

View attachment 6538
OEM as fuck

Nold

Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
You don't mind if I steal borrow the Fan Idea do you?
sure.. even if idk what you mean exactly... cause there is basically nothing on this portable that i didn't borrow from other ppl's portables / that hasn't been done before - lol :D

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Oof I didn't see that gc fan vent until today. That is absolutely gorgeous :D

Nold

Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
I finally finished my video about my swiit woodii & updated the first post with some more promo pics & nudes.
Hope you guys like it!