Question Where Can I Get a Portable Gamecube (or Wii)

Discussion in 'GameCube' started by Everylastcoin, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Everylastcoin .

Essentially I’m asking exactly what the title says. I really want a Portable Gamecube or Wii, and I don’t know where to get one. Would someone sell one to me? Is there a place or person to buy one from? I want one that has battery life (doesn’t need to be plugged in to play), and I don’t care wether or not you run the games off an emulator (or SD card). Thanks.

2. MasterNate .

There really isnt a place to just "get" one. They are all handmade by people. You could always ask someone to make one for you.

Or, you could make one yourself. It is such a rewarding process. I have loved making mine. It has been such a valuable experience.

Everylastcoin likes this.
  3. Everylastcoin .

Who do you think could make one for me?

4. MasterNate .

Nobody is really looking for a commission right now. A lot of us are college students, so these times we are pretty slammed with work. Maybe someone could make you one over the summer when we have time.

But I dont want to speak for anybody else, so I am not going to mention names. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend building one yourself. It is honestly so amazing and fun.

5. Everylastcoin .

Ok. Where would I start if I was to make one myself?

6. MasterNate .

Start by reading the Wii threads. About 99 percent of your questions can be answered there. Also read the guide threads.

Welcome to BitBuilt! Happy modding

7. Everylastcoin .

Thanks!

8. MasterNate .

9. BocuD .

Portables:
    I would build a wii portable for you if you want, I have a lot of free time currently, and am working on a new wii portable currently. I could build 2 of em, but you would need to be REALLY sure about it since parts are quite expensive. I think it would be better to just build one yourself. Its really hard and takes a lot of time but when you're finished you have something you can be proud of.
    edit: also, it would take a few months before it would be finished, and if you do it yourself t would probably take at least a year.

SEAgreen206 likes this.
  10. SEAgreen206 .

If you or any other members are open to building a Wii portable for me let’s talk price :)

11. fibbef Wizardry V Completer .

Portables: