Board scan BOARD SCAN PS2

So If I assume correctly, if you remove the protective layer, you can hard solder a wire with specific voltages into those regions that demand that said voltage and it would work? ( if i scratch the board and reveal the copper layer I can solder a circuit that delivers 3.5 V to that region which demands 3.5 V to function?)

So If I assume correctly, if you remove the protective layer, you can hard solder a wire with specific voltages into those regions that demand that said voltage and it would work? ( if i scratch the board and reveal the copper layer I can solder a circuit that delivers 3.5 V to that region which demands 3.5 V to function?)
As voltages are correct, I used them as cores to identify them as voltages, however, I can't say that using the same voltage from another source would make the ps2 work. I didn't perform custom regulator tests on this board, I just mapped it for any maintenance. I do not recommend that you do this, as my intention was not to relocate regulators, if you do, do so at your own risk.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Correct. If you plan to do that, I'd first remove the stock regulator for that voltage. Otherwise it can interfere, even if it's unpowered.