Discussion PortablizeMii Hype thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
What is PortibleizeMii? I just got to these fourms so I would not know.
Essentially, it takes all the steps of softmodding a Wii, and puts them into a very fast and simple process. Some features are loading games from USB, removing the need for a WiFi module (which the system will not normally boot without one), a nice interface to control it all. All of the apps in this pack have been specifically written for the pack, customized, or modified to work better in some way, shape, or form by the few of us working on this pack.

The entire pack has been created with creating a portable in mind, so certain components of the Wii are not used, or have been replaced with software to allow the Wii to be trimmed smaller, or to make wiring easier.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
What's also fun to note is that we've actually fixed some pre-existing issues in certain software that have been around for years, and added a lot of extra functionality and some awesome customization options. Basically, you'll be able to make PortablizeMii look and feel however you like.

Cheese himself put it best the other day: this is the code that they should have written.

The project will also be kept in-house and maintained here on BitBuilt, and upon release will come with a plethora of documentation and videos to help anyone do anything within the system. We've also got some beta testers who've already helped us fix a ton of problems, and I've been personally working on the code every night for the last few weeks.

Stuff gets done every day. I'm not gonna make any more promises on how soon we'll be done, but rest assured the list is consistently growing smaller.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
^the hype site

bentomo

sands mobos in a single swipe
I stared at that for about two minutes waiting for it to load.

It's because I'm used to that stupid spinning circle that doesn't tell you what's happening and isn't helpful.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Cheese is a trickster, that website is nothing but a spinning logo.

PortablizeMii is delayed until 2017 thanks to cheese.

You can send him hate mail, but only via the Wii Message Board system.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
finaly

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
What kind/how big of an SD card should I be looking to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.