Not open for further replies.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
I'm going to back to Wiiflow screw you guys

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
They may need a reformat (I had an issue with one of my sandisks before formatting it), but besides that, they should all work

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
The cruzer fit doesn't work, I tried to reformat it multiple times with proper cluster size. It's a bug and I'm working on fixing it

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
The cruzer fit doesn't work, I tried to reformat it multiple times with proper cluster size. It's a bug and I'm working on fixing it
Windows or Linux? I had to format mine with a Linux machine, windows doesn't do the formatting right.
Just write some 00s to the beginning of the drive, and then format it normally. I did
Code:
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdc bs=1k
waited a bit, then stopped it, and formatted the drive like normal.

Last edited:

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Windows or Linux? I had to format mine with a Linux machine, windows doesn't do the formatting right.
Just write some 00s to the beginning of the drive, and then format it normally. I did
Code:
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdc bs=1k
waited a bit, then stopped it, and formatted the drive like normal.
I tried both on windows (using fat32format to specify the correct cluster size) and on OS X (I can't remember exactly what I used to specify the cluster size). Anyway I'll try what you said :)

Then there is me... just sitting here... wondering what the hell you are all talking about....

Status
Not open for further replies.