BitBuilt's First Building Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want tools, PLEASE GIVE ME TOOLS. I'M POOR. also my friking pine64 hasn't arrived :\

The prizes look great so far.
Gcvideo and 64drive especially are ideal prizes.

Personally I would love to see lcd screens as a prize.

A 3d print (or other CAD service) comission would also be nifty if possible.

Noah

retired
Portables
Since a majority of the portables that are being made for the contest are Wii portables, I have decided to extend the deadline by two weeks. The amount of time that PortablizeMii is taking to come out means that some people might be cut a little short time-wise so everything will be pushed back by two weeks to allocate more time for all of the Wii portablizers in the contest.

Get building! ;)

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Since a majority of the portables that are being made for the contest are Wii portables, I have decided to extend the deadline by two weeks. The amount of time that PortablizeMii is taking to come out means that some people might be cut a little short time-wise so everything will be pushed back by two weeks to allocate more time for all of the Wii portablizers in the contest.
Thanks, now I will have time to study for my exams :D

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
I'm not making a Wii portable but I def appreciate the extra time, since I only made the thread so far. Baby steps as I tested all the parts this afternoon lol. :feelitfelix:

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
In order to compensate for the extended deadline on the contest, PortablizeMii has been delayed for an additional two weeks.

Sincerely,
SSatan

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
If your contest participation subscription has expired, fear not; you are still in the contest.

Noah

retired
Portables
Ah yes. I forgot to extend all of the subscriptions to the new date. It'll be fixed shortly!

EDIT: Everything should be sorted now. All users will lose their userbar on the contest end date, the 29th. Keep in mind that there are only two weeks to go! I will be making a thread for submissions in the 2016 Contest forum next week and I'll copy over all of the posts with finished submissions. Time is running short!

Last edited:

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Although I wasn't able to finish, I do want to give a huge shoutout to @Aurelio, @Gman, and @JacksonS. They were all three a huge moral support, and provided me with countless answers to all my dumb questions. Even though they were "competing" with me, they did everything they could to help me get it done. Thank you guys so much for your help. Y'all are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.