another win for the league of those who much prefer shelled clams
printer used to work perfectly. no idea why it's being such a peanut these days. probs gonna go with JLC for the final once I can confirm all my designs aren't equally peanut.
otherwise been doing lots of designing and minor tests. I've got the upper and lower portions connected via a 20 pin header which can fit through the hinge assembly pretty nicely, but haven't finished wiring up all of the minutia. nothing fancy to show yet, but a few things are cookin'.
I also finally got the correct fan and the airflow/heat tests came out superbly - will probably work even better once I can print a smoother panel and possibly apply some sealant once it's done.
basically done with the case design, save for the inevitable tweaking after I finish another round of test prints. I did figure out what was ailing my printer, turns out cooling fans are important. didn't even know mine went missing. 3d printing is my passion
Saving the spiciest stuff for last. it'll take a bit to get it rolling, but I'll hit my MGC target for sure.