PS2 Ultra Slim

Portanto, este projeto não tem nenhum registro de trabalho, pois foi totalmente improvisado e passou do conceito à conclusão em um dia e meio. Renderizações

do PS2 Ultra Slim : fotos reais:
View attachment 25899

View attachment 22986View attachment 22987View attachment 22988View attachment 22989

View attachment 22981View attachment 22982View attachment 22983View attachment 22984View attachment 22985

Características:

-Quase metade da largura de um PS2 slim padrão, pois anula a unidade de DVD e uma das portas USB.​
-Adicionada montagem para um adaptador interno de cartão micro SD para carregamento SD.​
-Melhor resfriamento do estoque com entrada adicional e exaustão guiada.​
-Reutiliza o interruptor da tampa para se tornar o interruptor liga/desliga.​
-Projetado para não necessitar de suportes para imprimir o case principal.​

Um modo muito básico de construir:

1) Requer uma placa-mãe PS2 79k.​
2) Corte cuidadosamente a segunda porta USB para que a placa-mãe fique quadrada, tomando cuidado para não cortar o registro de 5 V da porta USB. Lixe essa borda para que não haja shorts. Passe um fio da segunda porta do controlador de 8,5 V até a perna de entrada do regulador USB de 5 V para restaurar a alimentação USB.​
3) Corte os dois traços que saem da chave da tampa do DVD e reinicie o fio em um lado da chave e GND no outro lado, agora é a chave liga / desliga.​
4) (Opcional) Corte um adaptador SD para micro SD para que ele fique nivelado na montagem do adaptador e conecte-o para carregamento SD.​

Veja os arquivos mais recentes aqui: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/ps2-ultra-slim.5077/post-57660
[/CITAR]
E Is there one of these mods that works on the 90k series?

I have a microsd adapter, how do I have to solder it to the memory card? All the images I saw are for soldering to the SD adapter but I didn't see any for microSD adapter

Screenshot_11.png

Read the diagrams

I read the diagrams but it is not the same as mine.

instead of having the pin "MISO" I have "MOSO"
and instead of having "3v3" I have "VCC"

Even though I have some different ones, I soldered them the same and tried them and it didn't work.

Screenshot_13.png

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I read the diagrams but it is not the same as mine.

instead of having the pin "MISO" I have "MOSO"
and instead of having "3v3" I have "VCC"

Even though I have some different ones, I soldered them the same and tried them and it didn't work.

View attachment 32520
MOSO is probably a typo for MISO, and VCC is your voltage input which judging from the onboard linear reg might be 5v. Where did you buy this thing? You might want to switch to using a normal microSD to SD adapter

I made an ultra slim ps2 with a 3D printed black and white case, built-in HDMI, Bluetooth controllers, touch switch and MX4SIO
Can you go into a little more detail or maybe share some pictures of the inner housing? I was thinking to do the same, but also remove the controller and Memcard ports entirely and add an sd2psx to the first slot hard wired....

Can anyone share how to wire Shepards Analog2HDMI? I order one from: https://electron-shepherd.com/products/electronanalog. I tried to figure it out from the attachments but not successfully.

I think I got the 5V (yellow), R(red), G(green), B(blue), Audio Left(white), and Audio Right(purple) but I'm not sure where GND (black) on the PS2 is and what is the situation with the orange wire.

This red rectangle is not clear to me, what excatly is wired and how.
1714077671511.png

Edit:
I figured it out. According to this post: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/video-encoder-pinout.4787/ where I found this pinout:

1714080461189.png

It seems that orange and black are just both wired to GND. I also confirmed it with multimeter.

Last edited: