Question PortablizeMii video black and white, nintendon't messed up colours

BocuD

Portables
The screen of my portable only gives weird colours or black and white, instead of what it is supposed to be. Can anyone help me with this?
I'm using a RVL-CPU-030 (not trimmed of course) and a composite video cable because i can't really see the difference anyway on a 7" screen.
The resolution is 480 x 234, it came out of an old portable DVD player.

BocuD

Portables
Update:
I tried to boot into NEEK2O and from here the video is just fine, so i think it is just settings related. How can i change the portablizemii or postloader video settings?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Go to the wii system settings and check the video settings

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Ive had a similar issue where the Wii was in component mode, so it was outputting one of the S-Video lines instead of composite from the composite pin.

BocuD

Portables
Thats the problem, when I boot into post loader the colors are in black and white, and in NEEK they are fine, so it's software related, not hardware. So can anyone tell me where the video configuration for post loader is so that i can change it?

BocuD

Portables
Oh, and I nintendont the colors are just messed up, not black and white. Also, for some reason if I fully setup my NEEK environent(language time settings) it doesn't boot wii games anymore, so I can't open system settings. Or if I can, please tell me how.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
Sounds like your shit is or isn't booting into PAL, or your screen is garbage. Test everything on another screen and let us know your results.

BocuD

Portables
I just tested with a tv and a computer monitor (composite to vga) and it just works fine. I think the NEEK environent uses a different kind of frequency, because it works just fine in NEEK. I can also play wii games perfectly, but he and portablozemii aren't working. Tomorrow I'll get another screen in the mail, I hope that it fixes the problem, however I hope I can just use this one because it has a build in audio amp and speakers.

BocuD

Portables
I just fixed it using reset to boot into priiloader, then force system menu boot, then it connected a wiimote, and I set the resolution to 576i (pal 50hz)

BocuD

Portables
ok now portablizemii is the only part with the right color...

BocuD

Portables
Mario Galaxy has green and blue switched?!