THE GREAT MIGRATION

Noah

retired
.
.
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,968
Likes
2,578
Location
The World Wide Web
Portables
∞
Hello everyone,

Recently we have been experiencing down times and slowed speeds with our current web host. I have made the decision to migrate over to a new server that will allow us to do much more with the site as we will have full control over everything. The migration will be taking place today so I will do my best to ensure no data is lost in the transfer (a backup of the entire site is being made now.) I will keep you updated and let you all know once the process is complete.

Thanks!
 
Did this alter any settings? I can't get on Bitbuilt now on my phone via a HTTPS security error. It was fine on Friday when I used the BBStore.
 
Did this alter any settings? I can't get on Bitbuilt now on my phone via a HTTPS security error. It was fine on Friday when I used the BBStore.
Yeah, I'm still working on a couple of things. It should be set in a few hours.
 
All good now thanks baby girl.
 
The worst part about BitBuilt being down is that I can't complain about it on BitBuilt
 
Im having trouble uploading images. I have an image that is about 4mb and it wont upload in a private message, saying its too large for the server to process.
 
Back
Top