[WTB] Portable gamecube

Ezkid123

I'm looking for a GameCube portable if anyone could make me one that accepts disc's I will pay up to 700$

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Client is 11 years old and lacks communication skills and basic knowledge of console modding. If you don't have the patience for that, this isn't the commission for you.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
@Ezkid123 Be careful of getting scammed. It sounds like you may lack common sense and a knowledge of how to buy things from random people on the Internet. I'm not trying to be insulting, I just don't want you to give $700 to a stranger for nothing. I don't think the regulars here would do that to you, but certainly don't buy anything from someone who is a noob or doesn't post often.

Ezkid123

Can I trust madmora

--merge posts--

And @Shank dont go out tell my personal info

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Lol u don't know how much money I have
In all reality if you are serious about obtaining a portable then why don't you take that $700 dollars and invest it in skills and tools that will benefit you for your whole lifetime. It's one thing to buy a portable but quite another to build it yourself. If you actually have that much money then maybe instead of spamming forums begging someone to do it for you, you can get off your butt and do it yourself.

Last edited:

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Madmorda is a nice meme

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Last edited: