CNC(or laser cut) Sl-57 case

Roxio

Hello,

I want to build a wii portable, and I saw @pengy 's work log for his wii portable. I have noticed that he could fit a OMGWTF board in an SL-57. anyone willing to sell one? If so, PM me @Roxio

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Im the one who made the cases for gman, pengy, and myself. It currently holds the record for the smallest Wii portable. Designing and assembling a case where everything is so tightly packed is pretty miserable, even for seasoned veterans. I would not advise trying for such a small case for your first portable. Start with something bigger, like a Wii U gamepad case or a ZN40, as they will give you room to breathe. Then, once you get the hang of things, work your way towards smaller cases.

Roxio

Im the one who made the cases for gman, pengy, and myself. It currently holds the record for the smallest Wii portable. Designing and assembling a case where everything is so tightly packed is pretty miserable, even for seasoned veterans. I would not advise trying for such a small case for your first portable. Start with something bigger, like a Wii U gamepad case or a ZN40, as they will give you room to breathe. Then, once you get the hang of things, work your way towards smaller cases.
Thanks for the advice @Shank. I will decide to vacuum form a case. I really would prefer cutting holes than frankencasing. is there a cutout template for the gamecube buttons?