Question Help with making a portable

Portables
1 (In Progress)
Hi,
I'm currently thinking of making a wii portable. I'm getting a job soon (under 18), so I plan to save up about $600 to make a portable.
I have no knowledge in making a portable, but I am willing to learn. I'm attempting to make a Louii as I love the design of it. do I have
to buy custom boards for it? And what exactly do I need to make a louii portable? (like a list)
My #1 question is how do i add the bluetooth functionality back to the portable? (as in make extra wiimotes able to connect to the
portable)? and can a little mini sensor bar be built in like the wiiu game pad? if not, that's okay.
Also, please send all the useful tutorials/forums if you can if that helps a lot!
Thanks in advance,

HarutoCH
(P.S: I'll make a worklog once I get all the parts!)

Portables
This link should go to the louii version 2 files(custom pcb's included). It also has a link to the BOM which should have every part you need to build the portable. Check the definitive wii trimming guide, and g-boy rev 3 manual to learn how to relocate bluetooth. Some people use a wireless sensor bar, or drill holes to put LED's into the portable to simulate the wii's sensor bar. I don't know much about that, as I've never dabbled around with those things.

Portables
1 (In Progress)
This link should go to the louii version 2 files(custom pcb's included). It also has a link to the BOM which should have every part you need to build the portable. Check the definitive wii trimming guide, and g-boy rev 3 manual to learn how to relocate bluetooth. Some people use a wireless sensor bar, or drill holes to put LED's into the portable to simulate the wii's sensor bar. I don't know much about that, as I've never dabbled around with those things.
Thank you! that answered all of my questions.