[Group Buy] $25 3.5" 640*480 VGA/HDMI LCD

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
Hi all. @CrazyGadget mentioned to me that he and others in the community may be interested in a group buy for the popular 3.5" 640*480 LCDs with VGA/HDMI driver board. These are scalped sold on Aliexpress by Wisecoco as "JT035IPS02-V0" for around $65. A "Yqwsyxl" branded one is also available on Ali for around $47.

O1CN014QnMdC28A82jQXCv0_!!763837891.jpg
Hff4e5b2220f843c1a8437e3af8e83b3cQ.jpg

However, by going straight to the source (Chinese wholesalers) this panel+driver board can be had for only $25! If you are interested in purchasing some screens, please reply with the quantity you're willing to buy. Keep in mind the panel and driver board come in a set, so you won't be able to get just a driver board or just a bare panel.

Price per unit is 25USD + shipping. Domestic shipping with First Class should be <10usd for small quantities. International shipping via First Class will be ~20usd for small quantities. (If you happen to be getting a Shinobi Scaler and are willing to wait a bit, I can combine everything to save on shipping.)

A day or two before I place the order, I'll contact everyone who expressed interest and collect payment. Please make sure I can contact you via forum private message or the BB Discord so this goes smoothly-- don't wanna irk the sales rep! The samples will ship to me via DHL and I'll ship them out within a week after they arrive.

I'll kick things off with 10pcs for myself. I'd like to submit the order before 4/22, so please respond before then if you'd like to get in on this!

Last edited:

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Count me in for 3!

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Shit man you must want me to have no pocket money forever.......... I'll take 2 to go with my Shinobis

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
Up to 37 so far. Awesome! :awesome:

Some folks had questions about shipping costs-- just to be clear, I'm covering the initial shipping costs from China. You are only responsible for paying for shipping from my location (Florida) to yours. You can PM me here or on Discord (YveltalGriffin#8080) if you want to check how much shipping will be.

Portables
Would love 2 as well!