[Group Buy] $25 3.5" 640*480 VGA/HDMI LCD

as usual im late to the party lol. if the buy is still available ill do 4
can combine with my 3 shinobi scaler order as well and pay all at once. so i dont forget. i keep forgetting about the forums

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
Thanks for responding/paying so quickly over the weekend, everybody! I just wired payment to the seller this morning. (Fees were a bit steeper than expected so I only got 3pcs for myself.)

1682346022574.png

They should arrive in a week or so. See below

Last edited:

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
Unfortunately I spoke too soon regarding shipping. Due to the Workers' Day holidays the seller is saying the screens will ship on May 19!! I have no idea why the lead time is so long... maybe the entire batch of driver boards has to be manufactured? I've asked them to rush the order and aim for a May 12 ship date. We'll see how it goes.
1682641385301.png

I’m late to this but is the idea with this that you can connect to a VGA tiny display but also have HDMI out?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I’m late to this but is the idea with this that you can connect to a VGA tiny display but also have HDMI out?
Nah, the screen doesn't output any standard video formats. It accepts VGA in and HDMI in, so you have some flexibility in what you can use it for. Most modern portable console builds use VGA when it's available, and raspberry pi and other SBC projects can make native use of the HDMI input

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
After working through some customs stuff with the seller over the weekend, they finally shipped the screens today! :awesome:

I've been prepping in the meantime... should be able to get everything mailed out to you guys rapid-fire once the LCDs arrive.

Portables
After working through some customs stuff with the seller over the weekend, they finally shipped the screens today! :awesome:

I've been prepping in the meantime... should be able to get everything mailed out to you guys rapid-fire once the LCDs arrive.
Thanks for the update take your time no rush with me :D

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
The screens arrived!
IMG_20230519_001310.jpg

IMG_20230519_001805.jpg

IMG_20230519_001614.jpg

This is the true wholesale experience-- very different from resellers like Wisecoco! The PCBs are v-scored but not fully singulated and the LCDs are still in their trays.
IMG_20230519_002012.jpg

I'm going to test a couple screens and then start packaging them up. Should be able to begin shipping everything on Monday! Oh, and I'll also post Shinobi Scaler pics in the respective thread this weekend.

Y2K

"The PS1 Guy"
Staff member
The screens arrived!
View attachment 27615
View attachment 27616
View attachment 27617
This is the true wholesale experience-- very different from resellers like Wisecoco! The PCBs are v-scored but not fully singulated and the LCDs are still in their trays.
View attachment 27618
I'm going to test a couple screens and then start packaging them up. Should be able to begin shipping everything on Monday! Oh, and I'll also post Shinobi Scaler pics in the respective thread this weekend.

Portables
KiWii Portable (In progress)
The screens arrived!
View attachment 27615
View attachment 27616
View attachment 27617
View attachment 27618
If somebody doesn't reply, or changes their quantity, could I buy one of these off of you? If not that's ok, but it would be awesome if possible.

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
Everyone pre-paid for their screens, so there aren't any extras for me to sell. Sorry!

I can coordinate a second group buy later on if there's enough interest (~20pcs or more).

Portables
giphy.gif