Worklog Skeleton 64 Portable

I'm looking for a 64amp and a 64pms and have had no luck finding the parts elsewhere. I would prefer to have the boards preprogrammed so that they are ready for use when I receive them, as i have no experience in making/programming boards. If you are willing to help, then please PM me! I have all the parts that I need except for those two!
N64port1.jpg

Last edited:
After much deliberation I've decided that it will be easier on me and my wallet to not trim the motherboard, thus requiring far less custom circuitry.

Otherwise I'm trying to make a shopping list for all the parts I currently need, let me know if you have any suggestions or additional things for the list that I may need:
- power management board (preferably with usb-c built in)
- audio amplifyer
- misc parts (wire, headphone jack, soft tact switches, etc)
- better soldering gear
- access to a 3d printer
- a lot of help lmao

Last edited:
No, money has been very tight since I made the last post, too tight to continue progress unfortunately.

Money is no longer tight, progress can now continue! I'm still going to need help making this thing, even though it will be untrimmed!

Here’s an updated photo with all of the parts I have all in one place. The wire I bought was too thick so I had to order thinner wire. Aside from the wire there’s a couple more things I need, but things will go more smoothly once I get that wire.
9CC535AC-B9C2-4FF0-B6BC-EF5ADF3973BF.jpeg