Question Portbalizemii letter-bomb not appearing

So after downloading the pack I moved the files to an sd and flash drive respectivly and plugged them into the wii (condition used but functional) and went to the message board to find the letter bomb but I could'nt find it, I searched back and forth about two weeks I
re-downloaded the pack and went through the proccess again but to no result. I hope that it is a simple problem and I appologize for the inconvenience.

Edit, thx:)

Last edited:

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Sometimes the letter doesn't work, this one should give you a working letter. https://please.hackmii.com/
Simply delete the private folder and paste the one from here onto your SD card. Also, make sure the date is correct on the wii!

Portables
So after downloading the pack I moved the files to an sd and flash drive respectivly and plugged them into the wii (condition used but functional) and went to the message board to find the letter bomb but I could'nt find it, I searched back and forth about two weeks I
re-downloaded the pack and went through the proccess again but to no result. I hope that it is a simple problem and I appologize for the inconvenience.

Edit, thx:)
Try switching the USB port that your usb is plugged into. I had this problem and that fixed it for me. Maybe this didn’t fix it, but mine worked after.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Try switching the USB port that your usb is plugged into. I had this problem and that fixed it for me. Maybe this didn’t fix it, but mine worked after.
The USB should be in the port closer to the bottom (if the wii is on it's side with the dd on top). The letter is stored on the SD card

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Is your Wii on 4.3 firmware and have you selected the correct region when generating the pack? If you pick the wrong region or aren't on 4.3, Letterbomb doesn't work.

Kaos03

No, Hackmii is used to install custom IOS/hack files to allow homebrew on your Wii. Portablizemii is a front-end replacement for launching said homebrew.
Do you need both