Question my wii poertable has a problem

Hello, my name is Thanakorn. From Thailand First of all I apologize for the use of my English as well (I use Google Translate). My portable wii runs wii games. Then the screen turns black, but the game cube is playing normally Please also advise. Thank you.(The other thing is that I can't put pictures on it.)

Portables
Hello, my name is Thanakorn. From Thailand First of all I apologize for the use of my English as well (I use Google Translate). My portable wii runs wii games. Then the screen turns black, but the game cube is playing normally Please also advise. Thank you.(The other thing is that I can't put pictures on it.)
Do they directly jump into a black screen after launching a Wii game? If so your Bluetooth module isn't wired correctly, try checking if the data lines are connected properly by checking the resistance on them

Do they directly jump into a black screen after launching a Wii game? If so your Bluetooth module isn't wired correctly, try checking if the data lines are connected properly by checking the resistance on them
Yes, after entering the game I tried the same machine that has not been cut, the same thing. I try to access the game with the USBLoader gx program, it can enter the game normally. I format the device to re-install PortablizeMii. It still has the same condition. I don't know how to fix it. Thank you in advance

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
Portablizemii uses NEEK to load Wii games which unfortunately is quite temperamental and does not work on all USB devices.
Try another USB drive and see if that works for you.

Portablizemii uses NEEK to load Wii games which unfortunately is quite temperamental and does not work on all USB devices.
Try another USB drive and see if that works for you.
Must change a new flash drive, right?