Worklog First wii portable for final paper

Discussion in 'Wii' started by wudopecker, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Stitches 2 and a Half Dollarydoos Staff Member . .

Portables:
    upload_2019-12-10_17-11-8.png upload_2019-12-10_17-8-45.png

2. wudopecker .

I have but that sadly doesn't fix it

I've found a capacitor that has been removed somehow, ive only spotted it now so unsure when it went off, or even if it gives any problems but I thought I'll share it in the quest to find the problem
    It's c23, the one pointed at with the knife

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  3. Jochezapata .

[QUOTE = "wudopecker, post: 34881, member: 4825"] nuevo problema: obtuve el lector de tarjetas micro sd kingston recomendado, con un Samsung evo de 64 gb, pero los malditos juegos de wii todavía no se lanzarán, ¿alguna sugerencia? [/ QUOTE]

Todos tenemos el mismo problema tienen que actualizar ya el portabilizemii urgente

4. Gman RTFDS Staff Member . . . . .

This is an English only forum. Please use english or google translate. Thank you.

5. Timo43 .

This issue was solved by reinstalling portabalize me. There is no need for the devs to update Portablizemii. If this doesn’t solve your issue you can check the troubleshooting trimming guide ( might be able to help ) and after that create a thread. Here is a link to the thread: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.p...ve-wii-trimming-and-troubleshooting-faq.2385/

6. wudopecker .

reinstalling worked for me, when installing portablizemii i pressed the go back button after doing the "once you’re in the hackmii installer, install BootMii as IOS" instead of the continue button which made wii games not work for me