Solved Ashida troubleshooting

Could someone help me locate the exact connector that the 1.8V line connects to as shown in the diagram, please? Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_20220807-115305-979.png
IMG_20220807_120823911_HDR.jpg

To go along with the 1.8V in the screenshot below it says I need to connect the 1.8V on the audio board to the Wii. I'm unsure again where the 1.8V connector is on the Wii.

unknown.jpeg

Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:
I have edited this post to better suit what I am asking. I figured out my other issues with the pms-pd and bluetooth. I just need to know where the 1.8V is.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
Its a mistake in the diagram, the line is supposed go be continuous there. We are going to edit it shortly.

So I'm currently at a point where the portable is nearly complete. I am having issues though with the left controller. The joystick only moves from the bottom left to the top right no matter how you move it. The left trigger doesn't work. And the d-pad registers a right press as both right and left and the up and down don't work. Wesk suggested it was a short and I used 70% isopropyl alcohol to clean the flux but it still has the same issues. Any ideas on how to help?
IMG_20220811_003514203_HDR.jpg

Is it possible to use the rvl amp instead of the u amp 2 for sound? in the ashida build

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
So I'm currently at a point where the portable is nearly complete. I am having issues though with the left controller. The joystick only moves from the bottom left to the top right no matter how you move it. The left trigger doesn't work. And the d-pad registers a right press as both right and left and the up and down don't work. Wesk suggested it was a short and I used 70% isopropyl alcohol to clean the flux but it still has the same issues. Any ideas on how to help?View attachment 24082
It looks to me like the ffc connector was attempted to solder and it didnt go so well and then the pads ripped off. If the pads are ripped off, the wires wont be making connection back to the gc+