Search results

1. Dmcke5

Worklog NucDeck

Hi guys, I'm back once again to taint your forum with one of my "not a console" handheld gaming devices! I'm doing a bit of a Youtube series about this project but I decided that I should probably have a forum post somewhere too to help record the finer details of the project that don't make it...
  2. Dmcke5

Gameboy PiPocket Zero

I've posted a few photos of this on the discord as I worked on it but figured I should post it here now its done! I decided to tackle this project to keep me entertained in my downtime whilst working on the retrolite and to help me progress with my PCB design skills. I designed most of the...
  3. Dmcke5

Worklog Clone hero controller

Bit of a weird one and it's obviously not a console, but thought I should start a thread anyway in case anyone is interested or has any input. A mate of mine recently made me aware of the resurgence of guitar hero style games in the form of clone hero. Apparently guitar controllers are...
  4. Dmcke5

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

Introducing our new project, the Retro Lite CM4. A Raspberry pi Compute Module 4 based Retropie handheld in a switch lite form factor. Under the direction of StonedEdge I've begun designing the case to "clone" a nintendo switch lite case as closely as possible. Features we are hoping to include...
  5. Dmcke5

Worklog DIY Concept UFO

Hi guys, this is my build log for my take on the Concept UFO that Alienware showed off earlier this year. I'm not aiming for a 100% copy, but I want it to be quite similar in appearance since I love how it looks and the idea behind it. I've had a little bit of a head start as I've been planning...
  6. Dmcke5

Worklog A Switch Lite Sized Raspberry Pi Portable

Hi guys, thought I'd share my first project with you all. I've already finished the first iteration of this project but I will try and do this in a build log style so you can see some of my process before I start on some of the upgrades I've got planned. Late last year I was without a project...