Search results

1. NahuelFlores

Question PS2 audio/video wiring

Well, it may seem obvious, because they already detailed it in the definitive PS2 trimming guide, but I need help. I have a PS2 SCPH-90010, and my idea was to connect the AV to the monitor and the audio normally, but I want to solder the wiring av directly to the board, that is, disarm the cable...
  2. NahuelFlores

Question Can someone tell me the PS2 SCPH-90010 motherboard dimensions?

Just cm or mm, please.
  3. NahuelFlores

I'm retarded, and i need help!

How i can add that quote below the name? Like GingerOfOz not wario and that? tHanKs
  4. NahuelFlores

Question Is this battery scheme well structured?

Hello! As you saw in the title, I need help with this battery scheme. I need you to confirm your is well structured. To consider; each battery of the following scheme will be in an individual battery compartment. The batteries will be charged with a specific battery charger, so you will have to...
  5. NahuelFlores

Question HELP I need you to tell me if I'm doing this right ...

PS2 SCPH-90010 I am in the process of designing a PS2 Portable. I need help, I want to know if this system that I will show you next is well structured, if something is missing or if something needs to be removed. I will tell you what I did with my words. There are two 1850 batteries of 3.7v...
  6. NahuelFlores

What about a BitBuilt app for Android and iOS?

It would be great if the BitBuilt administrators designed an application that replaces the web page, where the notifications will reach you in a more comfortable way, with a fluid interface and not so 'laggy' as in a telephone browser. It's just an idea, as long as there's enough money and the...
  7. NahuelFlores

Question Can I charge three 18650 batteries with a 5v 1a charger?

Hello! I'm in the middle of a PORTABLE PS2 project. This modification will use three 18650 batteries of 3.7 and 2200mAh to make 11.1v and then regulate it to 8.5v directly to the power port of the PS2. It should be noted that it is a SCPH-90010. I will charge the batteries with a 2.1mm jack...