What about a BitBuilt app for Android and iOS?

It would be great if the BitBuilt administrators designed an application that replaces the web page, where the notifications will reach you in a more comfortable way, with a fluid interface and not so 'laggy' as in a telephone browser. It's just an idea, as long as there's enough money and the admins are in agreement. It should be noted that given the case I do not want any credit or responsibility, but, BUT ... If you want I can even design the app myself. What do you say?

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Designing an app is easy enough. Implementing something that would properly work with the forums would be extremely difficult, as Xenforums isn't meant to do that. Also, I believe you have to purchase a liscense to release apps on iOS, and last I heard that liscense isn't exactly cheap.

So yeah, sorry but we aren't going to invest the resources and time into an app when you could just use a browser on your phone. It hasn't killed me yet, but I'll be sure to let you know if it does.

I know Obj-C and Swift so when I can get a Mac with decent specs I could probably write an app and distribute it as an IPA so you can use Impactor to install it.