Recent content by TimGivney

1. TimGivney

G-wii Rev 2 Case + Extras ($75 Shipped) [SOLD]

I'll buy this but I'm in Australia, is the cool?
  2. TimGivney

Worklog Just another G-Wii (that im crazy proud of)

I think what your looking for is Brass thread inserts. I used M3 hardware for this. Unless your talking about the Cone Washers.
  3. TimGivney

I'm running into an issue where I can't get charge and play to work, or have the headphone jack work correctly. I've added some images below of the internals as they currently stand. I'm sure its just something I've missed. Hoping I haven't fried some smart part of the PMS board.
  4. TimGivney

Also added some screws on the back so it can get airflow even when it sits flat on a table. Shiny and gold too.
  5. TimGivney

Cut the screen protector to size and placed it on. Couple of bubbles that will no doubt drive me insane but thats where that is at.
  6. TimGivney

Worklog Indigo G-Wii rev 2

Looking good mate! Can I ask how do you wire the daughter screen controls without having the circuit on the board? Currently in my G-Wii build I have soldered the daughter board into it.
  7. TimGivney

I reckon you're definitely right at that point in the build the film was on but I took it off before closing it all up. And I printed it semi transparent as extra motivation to do the wiring well :P . Going to try using this as a screen protector and cutting it to size, will show how it turns out.
  8. TimGivney

Pic from the side as well.
  9. TimGivney

Literally cannot wait to build another one. Just gotta make that order at 4layertech and wait for the parts :D.
  10. TimGivney

Was so very intimated by magnet wire before i started. So glad I stuck with it and figured out how to solder with it
  11. TimGivney

Heyya all, very proud of my G-Wii that I put together thought it worthwhile to pop some pictures of the build here. Huge thanks to Gman for the files (hope you don't mind me modifying them) and Aurelio for the best software. Everyone in the bitbuilt community is awesome! ' Case is made from...
  12. TimGivney

Bring back the G-Wii Streams (Please)

Hey champions. Is it possible to bring the G-Wii build streams back on the BitBuilt Youtube channel. I am halway through the build having a blast working and learning from the bitbuilt team and the streams but it looks like they've all gone private >.< I now feel lost without them
  13. TimGivney

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey all! Super excited to finish my first G-wii portable