G-wii Rev 2 Case + Extras ($75 Shipped) [SOLD]

Hello All!

I am selling my G-wii (rev_2) Case + Extras. I abandoned this once the ashida project dropped and shifted my focus to that.

What you will receive:

PLA 3D printed G-wii (Rev_2) Case (compatible with 4layertech wii portable management PCBs).
5" VGA LCD Screen + OSD board (Purchased from Bitbuilt store)
Cooling fan + Copper Sheet (Still has protective plastic) + Heatsink (Purchased from Bitbuilt store)
Pre-Installed Aftermarket Joystick Boxes + Aftermarket Controller Buttons + Tactile switches (L+R+Z+Start+Screen OSD)
4layertech PMS-PD 2 (including this for parts/not working!)
Comes with every screw you will need for the project

Buttons work great and have a solid connection. The "A" button rotates however, this can be fixed by glueing it to the tactile switch.

Ships within the USA only via USPS Priority Mail in bubble wrap!
DM me if interested. :)

IMG_9988.JPG
IMG_9989.JPG
IMG_9990.JPG
IMG_9991.JPG
IMG_9992.JPG
IMG_9993.JPG
IMG_9785.JPG
IMG_9987.JPG

Last edited:
Hello All!

I am selling my G-wii (rev_2) Case + Extras. I abandoned this once the ashida project dropped and shifted my focus to that.

What you will receive:

PLA 3D printed G-wii (Rev_2) Case (compatible with 4layertech wii portable management PCBs).
Cooling fan + Copper Sheet (Still has protective plastic) + Heatsink (Purchased from Bitbuilt store)
Pre-Installed Aftermarket Joystick Boxes + Aftermarket Controller Buttons + Tactile switches (L+R+Z+Start+Screen OSD)

Buttons work great and have a solid connection. The "A" button rotates however, this can be fixed by glueing it to the tactile switch.

View attachment 19504View attachment 19505View attachment 19506View attachment 19507View attachment 19508View attachment 19509View attachment 19510View attachment 19511
I'll buy this but I'm in Australia, is the cool?

Hello All!

What you will receive:

View attachment 19504View attachment 19505View attachment 19506View attachment 19507View attachment 19508View attachment 19509View attachment 19510
View attachment 19511 friday night funkin
Hello, I am interested in the set you sell. I look forward to your answer.