Bring back the G-Wii Streams (Please)

Hey champions. Is it possible to bring the G-Wii build streams back on the BitBuilt Youtube channel. I am halway through the build having a blast working and learning from the bitbuilt team and the streams but it looks like they've all gone private >.< I now feel lost without them

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
My apologies that the streams have been taken down. As you may have read, the forums are going through a transfer of ownership right now and Cheese and I currently don't possess the YouTube channel. It would seem that Noah took the videos down so he's not associated anymore.

That being said, while the streams are fun you may find the contents of the forum more useful. Unlike a video content can be updated here and schematics, details, explanation, etc, can be done much better in this medium.

Please feel free to make a build log and pics and details about your progress - the community would love to see someone picking up the hobby. If you hit any obstacles make a post and hopefully someone will reply with an answer. I would say to also join our Discord server to see the community in a more real-time setting, but I believe that I've already seen you in there.

Also: Welcome!