Recent content by caorsi

1. caorsi

Parts question

My understanding is the buttons for the DSlite can only fit a certain way that fits the G boy. Like a puzzle piece, not sure if the buttons fit the same layout. You can try and see.
  2. caorsi

GBoy rev3

Resin cast is slick af. I'd deff would love that added in for an extra cost.
  3. caorsi

Portable Thoughts

Got my two Wii's and I am serious on making a portable. There's a lot going through my head. At first I wanted to make a G Boy. Now I've come to think that the Gwii would be perfect to build. Hopefully as far as wiring will go I can use the G boy assembly guide to give me a general direction as...
  4. caorsi

The Wiiboy Color

Honestly I'm gonna gonna make a wii portable and stick it into a wii remote. This looks amazing! The white makes it super pop!
  5. caorsi

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Late comment. Would your mod to input gamecube controls to wii still work on this?
  6. caorsi

Yellow G-Boy

Looks amazing! Might do it myself. Does it have sticky residue? How did you install it aside from just putting it on?
  7. caorsi

Guide Electronics 101 Videos

Thank you!
  8. caorsi

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Didnt someone have a patron that can donate in order to get the mod that allows the wii remote to configure to the buttons?
  9. caorsi

G-Boy kit for sale! SOLD

It is a clear Nintendo switch lite. I even will include a game of your choice and a 64 gig sd card.
  10. caorsi

G-Boy kit for sale! SOLD

Hey I have a switch ready to send If you wanna trade
  11. caorsi

Any way to increase the battery life of the G-Boy?

Would it be possible to get stronger lithium batteries to sustain more playtime?
  12. caorsi

I got two fresh wiis coming my way!

Well got on ebay and looking for a sweet Wii which in turn I'll dismantle it to make a G-Boy. One wii I neglected to read the fine print of the difference between the 6 layer mother board vs the 4th so one wii might be dust. I got a black wii incase the white wii is a dud. Regardless if it turns...
  13. caorsi

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey my name is Patrick! Just ordered a Wii from ebay with disc issues and I'm excited to dismantle it to make a G-Boy! Researching extensively. Reshelled my switch lite to a clear case model and I just wanna do more electronic work. It is extremly fun and I am happy to be doing something new.