BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

caorsi

Hey my name is Patrick! Just ordered a Wii from ebay with disc issues and I'm excited to dismantle it to make a G-Boy!

Researching extensively. Reshelled my switch lite to a clear case model and I just wanna do more electronic work. It is extremly fun and I am happy to be doing something new.

Whats up! I'm Joseph, and i have never done any work in the regards of console modding but i am very interested in the medium. While i am a noob today i hope i will one day wake a full blown modder.

Jako

Jako here trying to find out how to add RAM expansions to a Wii.

Portables
Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of Wii portable videos on YouTube and I want to try and make my own.:D

Hen7ko

I've done a little research on Wii palatalization and figured in order to figure this out i'd need to join bitbuilt.

Hi,

My names Sam. I’m really interested in the DS and 3DS line of systems, Switch, and GBA hardware.

Hi everyone! I'm embarking on my very first wii portable and I have some questions, can't wait to get started!

TonyK_

I’m TonyK_ and I always thought that the idea of turning a home console into a portable was quite cool and have always admired the scene from afar, but now it’s time to get into it.

Hi, I'm a person who mainly does hardware mods for the Nintendo DS consoles, not really into Wii stuff at the moment, but it's on my to do list to make a Wii portable or Wii nano. I probably will post a couple guides for some DS mods up here in the next couple of days

Hi, lockdown had me go the portabilizing rabbit hole and I'm looking forward to getting a Gboy kit! I am slowly building up my soldering skills and thoroughly reading all the useful documentation before buying the kit. I would like to contribute however I can yet I have no skills in electrical engineering. I am French so perhaps if one day you want to get some translations done (Guides, BBLoader or anything really) I could probably contribute.
I am really glad to have found this community, I can spend hours just looking at the different worklogs and the competition entries this year are amazing!

Hello everyone! I'm Minty and I'm really excited to build my first portable! I have a kit already on pre-order and I plan on making a thorough work log on the progress I make. I'm new to soldering but I've watched plenty of videos and bought a few learning kits. I've read the instructions for putting the kit together 4-5 times now but I look forward to receiving my kit in.

Hello! This is Rafael and I want to give a new life to my old nintendo Wii console and learn more about electronics. Nice to meet you all!

Hello there! (General Kenobi!) haha dumb joke...

I’m Hector from Puerto Rico. I began modding this summer to have something to entertain myself with during the lockdown.
I pre-ordered a Gboy kit a few weeks ago and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

Luxal

Hi, came to get portabalizemii and information on its use as I just got a wii with a dead disc drive to play with