Wii micro power switch

Hi, so I'm pretty much done with my wii micro, but I just can't figure out how the wiring goes for the power switch, here are the ones I need to use.

1677427225401.png

So, have the two cables from the regulator, and two cables from the power port, I just need to know how this goes in the middle, the only thing I see is that I only need to use one of the 3 pin roads.

Thanks in advance.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Hi, so I'm pretty much done with my wii micro, but I just can't figure out how the wiring goes for the power switch, here are the ones I need to use.

View attachment 26346

So, have the two cables from the regulator, and two cables from the power port, I just need to know how this goes in the middle, the only thing I see is that I only need to use one of the 3 pin roads.

Thanks in advance.
I don't know how much current these switches can withstand, they may not be sufficient for this purpose. There are two kinds of those switches: ones that latch when closed and ones that don't. If you're going to use them as an inline power switch, then you need the latching kind.
1677464948590.png

The ground wire from the port should go straight to the regulators and bypass the switch, then connect one positive wire to pins 1&4 and the other to pins 2&5. When the button is pressed it will close the circuit and allow power through, and using both lanes of the switch should hopefully allow for enough current transfer to run the system.

Alright, thank you so much for your response, I'll look onto how much it can withstand and maybe look for one more suitable for this but now I have a reference diagram, again, thank you.