Complete format
Portabalize Mii no wifi pack installed

but upside down HB channel.

please help

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
The homebrew channel detects if the IOS is running on has been modified and in that case it shows the screen flipped. You are using NoWiFi IOSes so that happens.
With portablizemii you're supposed to use postLoader to boot homebrews, not the homebrew channel

Bakuku

Portables
The homebrew channel detects if the IOS is running on has been modified and in that case it shows the screen flipped. You are using NoWiFi IOSes so that happens.
With portablizemii you're supposed to use postLoader to boot homebrews, not the homebrew channel

How do I autoboot to postloader then?

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Have you used cheese installer? That should take care of everything. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-install-portablizemii.388/
Anyway try booting the wii while holding down the reset button. You should get into the priiloader menu. Go to load/install file and install postLoader, then go to the settings and set the autoboot to "Installed file". Save the settings and you're done.

Bakuku

Portables
I have.

I get to a screen with a usb option of some sort and pressing down on dpad of reset brings me to HBC

Edit:

Got it to work.
Thanks

Last edited: