Discussion Turning RP2040 Zero into a GameCube Controller

Hello BitBuilt community,

I'm thrilled to share a project that I've been working on recently. I've successfully transformed the RP2040 Zero into a functional GameCube controller.

Building upon the foundations of the pico-rectangle project, I've taken it a step further by crafting a modification that integrates the power of the RP2040 Zero into a GameCube controller.

You can find this project on my GitHub repository: RP2040 Zero GameCube Controller Project.

Feel free to explore the repository, check out the code, and delve into the technical details. I'm open to feedback, suggestions, and collaborations from the BitBuilt community. Let's continue to push the boundaries of what's possible in the world of console modding!

Hello BitBuilt community,

I'm thrilled to share a project that I've been working on recently. I've successfully transformed the RP2040 Zero into a functional GameCube controller.

Building upon the foundations of the pico-rectangle project, I've taken it a step further by crafting a modification that integrates the power of the RP2040 Zero into a GameCube controller.

You can find this project on my GitHub repository: RP2040 Zero GameCube Controller Project.

Feel free to explore the repository, check out the code, and delve into the technical details. I'm open to feedback, suggestions, and collaborations from the BitBuilt community. Let's continue to push the boundaries of what's possible in the world of console modding!
Hello, thank you very much for your contribution when I read it I was very excited and I decided to try it because with the rp2040 it is really cheap to prepare a controller for gamecube, the problem is that when I drag the ssd file it saves but it returns me to the loading screen file as if you press the boot button but without touching it, I installed it with some cables but there is no response on the gamecube, there must be some LED light signal? I tried some different compilations on the rp2040 and it behaves normally, have you reported errors like this on any of your rp2040s?