Question Solder recommendations?

My solder doesn't work very well. The fan connection sometimes doesn't work and it doesn't stick on to the bms. Does anyone know a cheap and easy to find solder?

My solder doesn't work very well. The fan connection sometimes doesn't work and it doesn't stick on to the bms. Does anyone know a cheap and easy to find solder?
if you have a hardware store near you a lot of them sell the same solder i would buy on amazon or ebay, the key is getting leaded solder and getting the right mix of metal, i and many others like to use 63/37 mix it should say it right on the label

if you have a hardware store near you a lot of them sell the same solder i would buy on amazon or ebay, the key is getting leaded solder and getting the right mix of metal, i and many others like to use 63/37 mix it should say it right on the label
It's rarely sold where I live and its kind of expensive any other recommendations?

It's rarely sold where I live and its kind of expensive any other recommendations?
it is like 7.99$ a roll normally and i’m pretty sure it’s the best option it liquifies at a lower temp then the solder on the board from the actual factory

Retro95

2023 3rd Place
Portables
Are you using a high quality flux?

You can have the highest quality solder and still get poor solder joints without using decent flux.

Anything by Kester is fantastic when it comes to solder and flux.