Question question about bluetooth on laptop wii

Hello everyone, I'm doing my laptop but I have doubts with the bluetooth that is the most difficult connection I saw the guide of the page but I do not understand much the question is to synchronize better said activate the bluetooth you have to solder a cable to the board at 3.3vy the other to the pin 12 module then connect both to a push-button and when pressed synchronize the wii? Someone has pictures of his already welded plate that can help me know how this soldier is. Thank you for responding. I know there are many very intelligent people here.

xsping

What you understood is correct. But bluetooth module is easiest part for wii portable, the most difficult part for portable wii is shell design,power supply and software trouble shooting becasue of unexpected wii blackscreen booting.

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
To sync a new wiimote to the console, you enable the sync function on the Wii. On a regular console this is done by pressing the sync button on the front of the Wii. Since this is cut off when trimming, we perform the same function by creating our own sync button. The sync function is enabled when pin 12 is connected to 3.3v. Therefore, you can use a push button with one end connected to pin 12 and the other end connected to 3.3v. When the button is pushed, pin 12 will be connected to 3.3v and the sync function will become active.

You are the truth a teacher my respects that was the answer I wanted to finish my wii thank you very much if you have images of the connections on your board I would be very grateful if you didn't help me a lot