Worklog PS3 something idk

Adan

I had a trim plan but I don't think I'm going to follow through with it. Here it is:
The border between the sections doesn’t have very many traces so if I cut along there and resolder the connections I can move it to another layer of boards above the important section. It wont take the whole area so I can put my PMS and controller emulator boards there. Above that is the speakers display and controls.
1663453046782.png

That was before I knew that this board has 6 or 8 layers with micrometer wide traces. I'm probably going to make a PS3 laptop. I know that it will be stand-alone, as in it wont need to connect to an external monitor and/or power source (excluding charging). I'm going to use the board from inside the controller and reroute the button pads with jumpers so I don't have to figure out the controller-board interface. This is the first worklog of the project and I don't know what to call it. I'm taking name suggestions below. Something to do with PS3, brick, laptop and barely portable.
Unwieldy Unfolding U-PlayStation3 doesn't really work.

Adan

The hole sizes and spacing is too perfect for this to be an accident. I’m proud to announce that, to the best of my knowledge, I have discovered that the JSD-001 Slim PS3 MoBo is Lego compatible. I will also be building, again to the best of my knowledge, the first Lego case portable and first Lego case PS3 portable.
6505592E-969D-4697-9132-B48313249881.jpeg

10F5C718-E2B3-4B8C-B48C-EEEC1F7388D5.jpeg

Adan

After I finish my first portable (cardboard box with a Pi 3B+, some buttons and a screen), I’m gonna get this thing in a laptop like format or a box with a screen and have the controller separate. Definitely going with a wii after this. •_•