Worklog PS3 something idk

Adan

Portables
I had a trim plan but I don't think I'm going to follow through with it. Here it is:
The border between the sections doesn’t have very many traces so if I cut along there and resolder the connections I can move it to another layer of boards above the important section. It wont take the whole area so I can put my PMS and controller emulator boards there. Above that is the speakers display and controls.
1663453046782.png

That was before I knew that this board has 6 or 8 layers with micrometer wide traces. I'm probably going to make a PS3 laptop. I know that it will be stand-alone, as in it wont need to connect to an external monitor and/or power source (excluding charging). I'm going to use the board from inside the controller and reroute the button pads with jumpers so I don't have to figure out the controller-board interface. This is the first worklog of the project and I don't know what to call it. I'm taking name suggestions below. Something to do with PS3, brick, laptop and barely portable.
Unwieldy Unfolding U-PlayStation3 doesn't really work.

Adan

Portables
The hole sizes and spacing is too perfect for this to be an accident. I’m proud to announce that, to the best of my knowledge, I have discovered that the JSD-001 Slim PS3 MoBo is Lego compatible. I will also be building, again to the best of my knowledge, the first Lego case portable and first Lego case PS3 portable.
6505592E-969D-4697-9132-B48313249881.jpeg

10F5C718-E2B3-4B8C-B48C-EEEC1F7388D5.jpeg

Adan

Portables
After I finish my first portable (cardboard box with a Pi 3B+, some buttons and a screen), I’m gonna get this thing in a laptop like format or a box with a screen and have the controller separate. Definitely going with a wii after this. •_•