N64HH V2

Portables
What components do you have going over the FPC connector? Is it for audio and a couple of buttons? It's hard to tell exactly from the photos.

Portables
What components do you have going over the FPC connector? Is it for audio and a couple of buttons? It's hard to tell exactly from the photos.
I used the FPC for power button, audio, Z and R buttons, controller board data, a couple for ground and for 3.3v

I twisted two magnet wires, one ground, one video out, for the video. Running video through the FPC gave me interference on the display.

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
Thank you @Nicholas298

Is there an alternative for the CS2300CP-CZZ that is used for the 64AMP from @Gman? It seems this chip is EOL.
I don't believe so. I was sitting down to re-do the layout of the 64amp this week and noticed there are not any small suitable replacements. I found another audio amp that will do the job and I am redesigning the 64AMP now.

Hili

I don't believe so. I was sitting down to re-do the layout of the 64amp this week and noticed there are not any small suitable replacements. I found another audio amp that will do the job and I am redesigning the 64AMP now.
Thank you, I really appreciate your work.