Worklog My First Wii Portable

Hey everyone! I have wanted to build a Wii portable for a while, and just got the drive to actually start two days ago. I figured I would begin this process by designing a PCB for the parts directly connected to the USB-C port I plan to charge from and use for data transfers to the internal USB flash drive. The only problem is that I have very little experience in designing electrical circuits such as what is necessary. I have been pouring over datasheets and doing research into how to design the circuits I need, and I believe this PCB is fairly close to done, aside from some things that are simple to add on to this design, such as connectors, a power switch, and a battery charge indicator. Long story short, I was hoping someone with more experience in this area could assist me in ensuring that this whole thing won't make "magic smoke" the second I try to use it in my project. I attached a screenshot of my schematic, as well as a zip file of the KiCAD project.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

I realized that this would probably be better categorized as a worklog, so if someone could move it, that would be great!