LF GameCube DOL-101 Motherboard

Portables
Wii Laptop V2.0, GameCube SPITE
I can get these for around 20 bucks on ebay (after shipping), just wanted to reach out on here first in case someone is looking to get rid of one. Must be fully working.

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
I have one that I was using when I was a noob. The ports are removed from it (so you would have to wire up the disc drive/disc drive replacement) and I tore up some of the test pads by the header where the controller port board connects to (so you would have to relocate in a different spot, not a problem). I would let it go for $10 shipped. Let me know if you're interested. If you're not able to get it working I'll refund you so that it's just the cost of shipping.

Portables
I have one that I was using when I was a noob. The ports are removed from it (so you would have to wire up the disc drive/disc drive replacement) and I tore up some of the test pads by the header where the controller port board connects to (so you would have to relocate in a different spot, not a problem). I would let it go for $10 shipped. Let me know if you're interested. If you're not able to get it working I'll refund you so that it's just the cost of shipping.
Can you send a pic of the pads that are damaged?

Portables
There are definitely other components you can solder to on the bottom of the board. I just use the continuity function on the multimeter and follow traces
Gotcha. I'll wait a couple days to see if anyone else has one that doesn't have messed up pads, but if not then I'll take that off your hands

EDIT: @jefflongo I found one a little cheaper that wasn't damaged at all. If I kill this one though, I'll hit you up! Thanks anyway :)

Last edited: