Question Init Wiikey Fusion Issue

I am currently using a wasp fusion preflashed with swiss from BadAss Consoles, as well as a megadrive v5. Whenever I originally installed the wasp, everything worked pefectly. However, a couple of weeks later I get something that pops up on the screen that says my region switches are wrong. I have double checked my switches and tried switching them into different combinations, but I still get the same error. Every time I try to click on the wiikey fusion option in the menu after the error pops up it just says "init wiikey fusion" for a fraction of a second, then immediately returns to the menu. Each time it does this the blue light flashes on once.

I have tried using a different wasp fusion, a different sd card slot, a different sd card, and re adjusting the ffc cables, but nothing changes. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

UPDATE: Hey guys, I figured out the issue. For all of you fellow noobs out there, the reason why my wasp was acting funny was because it did not have a strong enough ground connection (the megadrive gets ground from the two larger holes on either side of the pcb) After connecting one of the ground pins to another ground via a thick wire, everything worked perfectly. For more details, check out this link: http://modretro.com/xen/index.php?threads/wasp-fails-to-initiate.14272/

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
Good grounding and wiring is key to almost everything. One thing I like about the V6 over the other variants is that it's really easy to tell that everything's properly connected.