Solved How to run mario galaxy without wii mote ?

Benge

Portables
4 : O-Wii (V1,V2,V2.1)/ BS2
Hello, I have tried several time to run mario galaxy or other games without wii mote with GC2Wiimote.
But I don't understand how to get the pointer to be controlled by the C stick.
I tried all option and it doesn't work for me, and I have a connexion error with the "virtual wii mote"

Other questions in passing, would anyone know a card for 16: 9 screen in vga which manages the progressive mode well for gamecube games ?

waldie

Here's what your settings should look like in the config.

Wiimote Extension: Nunchuk
Motion plus enabled: No
WM IR Mode: Shift
WM IR: C Stick

These will let you control the pointer with the C-Stick. Shift mode makes it so the pointer stays still whenever you stop moving the stick, which in my opinion is the best for Galaxy.

I'm not sure about the connection error you speak of. But try this and let me know if it helps.

tazaki

Here's what your settings should look like in the config.

Wiimote Extension: Nunchuk
Motion plus enabled: No
WM IR Mode: Shift
WM IR: C Stick

These will let you control the pointer with the C-Stick. Shift mode makes it so the pointer stays still whenever you stop moving the stick, which in my opinion is the best for Galaxy.

I'm not sure about the connection error you speak of. But try this and let me know if it helps.
Please help regarding the Rolling Green level, I cant seem to get past the indicator that tells you to hold the wiimote upright and I dont think theres a setting for that in gc2wiimote. Is that level playable at all with gc2wiimote?

Shipyu

Please help regarding the Rolling Green level, I cant seem to get past the indicator that tells you to hold the wiimote upright and I dont think theres a setting for that in gc2wiimote. Is that level playable at all with gc2wiimote?
No it's not, like a few other levels in the game
You'll need to change your game's settings in RVLoader to disable GC2WIIMOTE, enable BT and use a wiimote for motion controls.

tazaki

No it's not, like a few other levels in the game
You'll need to change your game's settings in RVLoader to disable GC2WIIMOTE, enable BT and use a wiimote for motion controls.
I see. Thanks!