Question How do I power on Wii & sync wii motes without / broken front contacts.

This is probably a question already covered somewhere before, but for the life of me I couldn't find it. Does anyone know how to power on / off the wii without the usage of the contact points. Same for the syncing. I have a wii board with burnt out buttons and damaged contact points, but I still need to operate these controls for functionality.

Ekterm

Portables
Wii Laptop, PCii mk A
Be careful because you could short something out, but for syncing you can touch 3.3v to the sync pad on the bluetooth card, see the trim guide.
For power, it looks like you just need to touch 3.3v to the middle pin's trace. The easiest place may be on the via indicated in the picture.
Screenshot from 2019-07-01 12-22-21.png

Be careful because you could short something out, but for syncing you can touch 3.3v to the sync pad on the bluetooth card, see the trim guide.
For power, it looks like you just need to touch 3.3v to the middle pin's trace. The easiest place may be on the via indicated in the picture.
View attachment 8945
Okay, I could use a tact switch correct? What middle pin do I need to touch, is it the one indicated, or is that the 3.3v line I need to use?

Okay, I could use a tact switch correct? What middle pin do I need to touch, is it the one indicated, or is that the 3.3v line I need to use?
You should go over th guide
It shows the indicated pin on the Bluetooth module section, its pin 12

Ekterm

Portables
Wii Laptop, PCii mk A
Yeah a tact switch would work. The via I indicated in the picture is the "power signal" trace that the 3.3v needs to go to, note that that's on a K1 board, it may be different on a different rev.