Question button on and off and reset wii cropped?

Hello, where do you weld the button to turn on and off and reset for wii's cutout plate I have looked for information but I can't find any, it has any graph or guide, thank you.

Shenti

The via for power should be the same you use while doing the u10 relocate. 3.3v on that via and it should turn on if i remember correctly.
The via for reset is adjacent to it and can be found in the mx relocate section of The trimming guide.

Last edited:
The via for power should be the same you use while doing the u10 relocate. 3.3v on that via and it should turn on if i remember correctly.
The via for reset is adjacent to it and can be found in the mx relocate section of The trimming guide.
Hi first of all thanks for answering, if I saw that image the guide but I don't understand it and one thing is the reset button and another is the turn on button that the wii has has to connect a pin with GND but I don't know how to do it The guide does not talk about the button to turn the wii on and off if I use it only by removing the current I break the usb memory that way if you can explain it to me better I would appreciate it a lot friend

Wich type of trimm has your wii?
I did not understand your answer I just wanted you to explain me better or how you have done it in your wii my wii is cut as in the bitbuild guide only I do not know where to solder the wii on and off button?

Shenti

Start by relocating U10!

The U10 relocate takes the job of the On/Off button. (You need to do this step "U10 to U5 relocation" in a portable)
It will start up when power is connected to the Wii after you done it correctly. No need to press a button.
The gpu pin for power is on the backside of the board and is highlighted in the last picture of the relocate.
The BitBuilt forum has a bunch of threads about the whole process of doing it. Google "bitbuilt u10 relocate" if you have problems.

Just an On/Off switch between battery and PSU to turn the whole system on or off in the end.

All important places to solder to are highlighted in different colors and written explanations, I don’t know how to describe the whole process better than the guide dose with the pictures and all.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Just an On/Off switch between battery and PSU to turn the whole system on or off in the end.
This. Once the Wii is trimmed, it will turn on as soon as power is supplied to it. If you're using a RVL-PMS, it has solder pads for a power button on it. Else a simple slide switch will do

This. Once the Wii is trimmed, it will turn on as soon as power is supplied to it. If you're using a RVL-PMS, it has solder pads for a power button on it. Else a simple slide switch will do
Hello, thanks for answering, the problem is that if you turn off the power in that way you spoil the usb memory while it is working, you remove the power supply and the memory is damaged and another query because when I only leave the wii games it stays black and does not return to the bbloader but if I quit a gamecube or emulator game if it returns without problems to the bbloader thanks for responding