Question Acquiring a WASP Fusion

Portables
3/4
I can try and catch some time to hook one of mine up in the spare Wii I have here and see if it works. I don't mind selling one as long as I can be sure it's working first. I need to test them anyway and from what I understand they are pretty much just PnP for a Wii, I just don't know much about the software side... but I can learn. Google and YouTube are wonderful things. Once I get it all pulled out I can I can take pics...

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
I can try and catch some time to hook one of mine up in the spare Wii I have here and see if it works. I don't mind selling one as long as I can be sure it's working first. I need to test them anyway and from what I understand they are pretty much just PnP for a Wii, I just don't know much about the software side... but I can learn. Google and YouTube are wonderful things. Once I get it all pulled out I can I can take pics...
If you find out it works i'm willing to buy :-)

Portables
3/4
Will do, I will try and steal some time away and do some testing along with some pics and let ya know ASAP. Been needing to test them out anyway. :)

Are you in the US? Just curious due to shipping.

Could I maybe get in on this? Waited to long to buy one and now they can't be had for love or money.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I've never used alibaba. It looks like you can't just add to cart, do you have to contact the supplier?

EDIT: I figured it out. This site is weird though. It looks like you can only buy it in bulk here. Here's a quote from that link in the description:

• hello, this link just for big order more than 300pcs. small small less than this qty, pls dont contact me.
  • cus now wasp fusion is out of production, unavailable. no stock
  • only big order, we may ask factory if they can produce it.

I like how it says in the front "1 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)".
It also says "small sample order 1pcs 5pcs 10pcs, just contact me. sample order just $1-$3/pc added "

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
It also says "small sample order 1pcs 5pcs 10pcs, just contact me. sample order just $1-$3/pc added "
"Whoops I accidentally ordered $4500 worth of modchips" lol. Yeah it's misleading on the front. I mean you could always contact them anyways, it wouldn't hurt. But it sounds like they aren't selling ones, but rather agreeing to produce more if you buy a certain amount.

He claims to have some samples. I may give it a go.

He claims to have some samples. I may give it a go.
May shed some light onto this...or shade. Contacted the supplier 'Sophie Zheng' for orders of just a single piece about a month ago. After a lengthy amount of time of trying to get a response, she finally offered one for 20$ with 30$ plus for epacket shipping (their version of UPS). Haggled to a cheaper shipping company, no reply. She finally said it was out of production after a day or so and would not be only be accepting bulk orders. 300 minimum i think. So the proverbial wasp well has really dried out this time.

I got mine. But i broke it. Ohhhhh just my luck. :facepalm:

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
May shed some light onto this...or shade. Contacted the supplier 'Sophie Zheng' for orders of just a single piece about a month ago. After a lengthy amount of time of trying to get a response, she finally offered one for 20$ with 30$ plus for epacket shipping (their version of UPS). Haggled to a cheaper shipping company, no reply. She finally said it was out of production after a day or so and would not be only be accepting bulk orders. 300 minimum i think. So the proverbial wasp well has really dried out this time.

I got mine. But i broke it. Ohhhhh just my luck. :facepalm:
That one on eBay sold too lol. I guess if we got an unlikely huge group going maybe we could order them if we bought like ten each xD

That one on eBay sold too lol. I guess if we got an unlikely huge group going maybe we could order them if we bought like ten each xD
I could hug you people all day long now fam. GOT MY SWISS WORKING. IT WAS THE DIP SETTINGS ALL ALONG ffs. <3<3<3

Holy jesus.
My bad if this really out of place or seems like gloating to OP. :oops:

Attachments

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Congrats! That's one more wasp in the world :D. I hope you start a worklog for it. It looks pretty cool.

Congrats! That's one more wasp in the world :D. I hope you start a worklog for it. It looks pretty cool.
My bad for the late reply. I hope too man. Just got my first job and still working things around life. Maybe not now but soon enough. ;)<3