Question 3d printer files for case?

Hey BitBuilt, I've never made a portable Wii before but am super interested in learning how to do it. I haven't used 3d printers very much and don't know how to make a case using a 3d printer. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have any advice or a file I can use to 3d print a case for my own? Again sorry if this isn't the right place to ask I'm still really new yo this website portable Wii modding. (Although I have been doing some research and been lurking through worklogs on the website for a bit before making an account.)

I recommend you check out Fusion 360. I made a good case within two weeks of learning the program. You can also visit my model repository in the model repository subforum where I have some free to use assets.
Thank you so much this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for!

Pacal

Portables
RDP 64
Or you can download designspark mechanical,is a free cad it doesn’t have too many things like fusion but is not too bad is good for beginners,that’s the software i use (for now of course)

Last edited:
I recommend free cad to desight and not tinkercad becouse the fearuses are realy limited.
Sorry for bad English

Recently I have been thinking about buying a new 3D printer. However, still, not mam decided what would be better in my case, many friends have advised me on the platform on the Internet mrdepot.ca, and I analyzed several models of 3D printers, but few were to my taste, or their price was too high. I started to get interested in the 3D Printer field after presenting a new printer, and I thought it would be great to have such a printer at home. Maybe someone knows how to choose the right 3D Printer and can help me with advice in this area, and I will be very grateful for your help.

Last edited:

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
Recently I have been thinking about buying a new 3D printer. However, still, i can not decided what would be better in my case. I started to get interested in the 3D Printer field after presenting a new printer, and I thought it would be great to have such a printer at home. Maybe someone knows how to choose the right 3D Printer and can help me with advice in this area, and I will be very grateful for your help.
The 2 most recommended printers on this forum are the prusa mk3s and the ender 3. The prusa is better, requires less tuning, and mostly just works out of the box, but at a larger price tag. The ender 3 is pretty affordable, yet still achieves good quality if you put in the time to tune it and customize it.

Also for future reference, please make your own thread next time.