Search results

1. FallOverARock

Question Controller Wiring Guide

Hi, I'm about to build my own portable, but I can find very little information about how to wire up controls. I'm using the GC+ 2.0, but I'm not sure how to wire up tact switches to it, and how to wire up joysticks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. FallOverARock

Question LED Board

Ah ok, thank you. So essentially, an LED board isn't required and I can use the LED supplied with the kit? Sorry for the noob questions, I just want to get everything right for my first build.
  3. FallOverARock

Question LED Board

I'm making my first wii portable, and I'm ordering all of my parts ready for the building process. I'm planning on adding a power indicator LED, but appears you have to use a separate LED PCB in conjunction with the RVL PMS in order to get the LED to work. They don't sell them on the bitbuilt...
  4. FallOverARock

Question Portable making questions from a first-time builder

I've been planning my first wii portable for a few months now, but I have a few super noob questions which I haven't been able to find answers to from worklogs, guides, etc. Apologies if any of these are super obvious, I have yet to get any of my parts in the mail. 1. How do you wire up tact...
  5. FallOverARock

Question What should I do for my first project?

Ah ok, thank you!
  6. FallOverARock

Thank you! That's a great help actually. One more question though, I believe the G-Boy has built in tact switches onto the controller PCBs. Is there a decent tutorial or guide somewhere on how to wire up tact switches as that's the only part of the process I'm still a bit confused about.
  7. FallOverARock

I've been reading this forum for a really long time, contemplating how to build my first portable wii as it's something I've wanted to do for a long while. I'm very new to electronics, and the G-Boy kit has just been released as something targeted towards beginners to the hobby - people like me...
  8. FallOverARock

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello all, new to the portables scene but after watching Gingerofmods' Louii video on youtube, I decided I wanted to make my very own portable, and I suppose I should make an account so I can ask the extensive amount of questions I'm sure to have down the line.