Question LED Board

I'm making my first wii portable, and I'm ordering all of my parts ready for the building process. I'm planning on adding a power indicator LED, but appears you have to use a separate LED PCB in conjunction with the RVL PMS in order to get the LED to work. They don't sell them on the bitbuilt store, which makes me think that I need to code my own, but I have no idea how to code my own PCBs, and I've read that it can be tricky. Where would I be able to get an LED board for my build without needing to make my own?

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
The RVL PMS on the store comes with through hole solder rgb led. The little PCB led board you can order yourself, the pcb file is on the rvlpms github to download. But it is not strictly required, you can use any standard common anode led.

Ah ok, thank you. So essentially, an LED board isn't required and I can use the LED supplied with the kit? Sorry for the noob questions, I just want to get everything right for my first build.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
Ah ok, thank you. So essentially, an LED board isn't required and I can use the LED supplied with the kit? Sorry for the noob questions, I just want to get everything right for my first build.
Correct