Search results

1. Ethan

Gboy Rev3 for sale 900usd

Been some time since I lurked in these parts of the interwebs. Looking to sell my Purple G-Boy, Love this G-boy but its looking for a new home to be enjoyed more the it is now. Standard Gboy Build * digital Audio * VGA display * headphone jack (HUD shows headphones when plugged in) * no MX...
  2. Ethan

Worklog Clear GWII build, with custom pcbs ;)

Hello all its that time again where I attempt to learn to document my work. The Plan a clear Gwii Black PCBs minimal, but all white wiring lots of patience I have built a few Gwiis now but wanted one to keep for myself something special Gman posted the glass gwii for sale and it was gone so...
  3. Ethan

SOLD GWII PD SD for sale

#1 Hi there I recently finished building and playing this Brown Gwii Then build one for my friend Then build a few more to sell with the experience gained so I could be proud of the workmanship and time I put into them. Fully printed in PETG, so it doesn't melt in your car Gman's RVL PMS Hand...
  4. Ethan

SOLD G_wii rev 1.5

Hi there I decided I would build a Gwii for myself to gain experience Then build one for my friend Then build a few more to sell with the experience gained so I could be proud of the workmanship and time I put into them. Behold an Orange and Black G_SD_ wii Fully printed in PETG, so it doesn't...
  5. Ethan

Damaged Delivery

Posting this here for Access to photos and a paper trail I have attached images below that i took as i opened up the package for proof of shipping damages Damaged items include LCD screen lcd is cracked Driver board has components ripped off of it Vga...
  6. Ethan

Worklog First and Second G-wii projects

Hi Everyone, i've been following the forums a while, but have never been good at posting my work or projects, my friend told me about bit built and since he loves consoles and video games and i love electronics, we worked together and i built myself a prototype G Wii and use all the experience...