Search results

1. BayCoder1

(Sold) G Boy kit for sale

2. BayCoder1

(Sold) G Boy kit for sale

***Sold*** I have a gboy kit for sale. Nothing wrong with it I just have other projects to finish and it’s taking up space. All I’ve done to it is install the controls and battery tabs. It’s purple with black buttons and I will post more pics of it later this is the only one I have on my phone...
  3. BayCoder1

Looking for a rvl lcd direct drive board

Anyone have a rvl dd board they are willing to let go of I started designing a case around one and it never went back in stock. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all for your time!!
  4. BayCoder1

Worklog Wavebiird portable reborn aka Project Phoeniix

Update Just wanted to give y’all a little update. I’ve been working long hours at work trying to meet a deadline but I’ve been modifying the printed section of the case in fusion between work and sleep. I’m currently on Rev 4 and still making little adjustments to make the whole case making...
  5. BayCoder1

Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

I definitely plan too!! I think it’s really interesting how they look so alike. I Don’t know if you released any teasers b4 but I haven’t touched the forms in years. Great minds think alike I guess ;) it also could be that we used the same assets. Is center part of you case modeled after the...
  6. BayCoder1

Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

This looks nice!! I think you might have me beat especially since mine melted in the sun lol Great work!! Can’t wait to see it in action!!
  7. BayCoder1

Like stone said it shrank a little. Plus it would take to much time and it would be a lot of work and still not turn out like it was. I’m going to order some broken wave birds when I get paid and start making another case. I might try to modify the gwii case in fusion more so there’s less case...
  8. BayCoder1

That’s neat!! I didn’t know that lol update: Fucking RIP!!!! I left my case out on the balcony to dry after applying primer and it flocking warped in the sun!!! I’m so mad at myself I will be remaking the case and hopefully better this time. It shouldn’t take as long as the first one did but...
  9. BayCoder1

Thank you! And you would have to explain the name it’s going over my head at the moment lol
  10. BayCoder1

A little update. I got my wii and everything else I need for the electronics in so I should have at least a wii with BBLoader installed by the end of the weekend. I’ve also made a lot of progress on the case. Still have some work to do to make it perfect but here’s a teaser;) I work a full time...
  11. BayCoder1

I went ahead and ordered one I trust that the v2 is better and has more features. The v1s will go in the parts bin with all The Wiikey fusions and the rtd 3ds slider conversation board lol
  12. BayCoder1

That looks really cool bro! I thought about going the 3D route but I’m not nearly good enough with fusion to sculpt the controller pieces.
  13. BayCoder1

So this is yet another attempt at a wii portable. I always seem to get a nice looking case then flock up the electronics Big thanks to gman and shank for your files that finally made the idea of a wave bird with a screen easier to do. Btw I’ve been away from the scene for awhile so if there’s...
  14. BayCoder1

Worklog Project Switch Mii

I started working on some pre-production of the case since I had a little time b4 bed, and I finally got all the important parts in the mail. I have 4 18650 cells that I'm going to use and I was wondering if this pcb would work? I'm not that experienced in battery's so I wanted some advice b4 I...
  15. BayCoder1

I plan to have pegs on the dock that will insert in the case to guide the plug. To turn off the console the peg will push a micro switch. This will kill the power from the battery's and switch it to use wall power. I might try to find a better solution tho bc I want the dock plug to also be the...
  16. BayCoder1

That makes sense. I have an adapter I used to make the sd to install PM so I'll try that one to see if it works with a Sd I already have and if it doesn't I won't worry about it:). I just wanted a reason to put an sd slot under the kick stand like on the switch I guess I could use it for home brew!
  17. BayCoder1

Anyone know the max size sd card you can use with a USB adapter for portablize mii? Is it 64gb or 128? Thanks in advance:)
  18. BayCoder1

Thanks man:) I just hope it works lol
  19. BayCoder1

Got my Wii trimmed today and the u10 relocated. Next I'll work on the regulators. I don't think I'll get to finish by August:( but I plan to finish it which will be a great accomplishment for me lol.
  20. BayCoder1

Worklog Switch-alike Portable

Beautiful man!!! Looks like you beat me to a great idea:( I just hope mine looks half as good as yours bc it's amazing!!