Worklog Project Switch Mii

That makes sense. I have an adapter I used to make the sd to install PM so I'll try that one to see if it works with a Sd I already have and if it doesn't I won't worry about it:). I just wanted a reason to put an sd slot under the kick stand like on the switch

I guess I could use it for home brew!

I wanted to implement a dock solution for my first build (soon™) but the need to turn the console off
I plan to have pegs on the dock that will insert in the case to guide the plug. To turn off the console the peg will push a micro switch. This will kill the power from the battery's and switch it to use wall power. I might try to find a better solution tho bc I want the dock plug to also be the charger port and 7.4v D.C. So I can play off wall power. It's going to be a complicated system and I won't know how I will accomplish it until I get the actual ports I will be using.

I started working on some pre-production of the case since I had a little time b4 bed, and I finally got all the important parts in the mail.
IMG_5973.JPG

I have 4 18650 cells that I'm going to use and I was wondering if this pcb would work? I'm not that experienced in battery's so I wanted some advice b4 I set my house on fire:)
IMG_5976.JPG

Also some people asked how I planned on achieving detachable joycons so I put my ideas on paper for y'all. Hopefully it makes sense. The GC+ will be housed in the left joycon and there will be a header that connects the two halfs internaly.
IMG_5975.JPG

Also I wanted to show off my new toy:P it's so so sexy!!!
IMG_5974.JPG

Plan to have more to show Wednesday I'm off so I hope to make some progress b4 I get too tipsy;)