2. xiuvx

Question Audio R and L and power on a wii

Ok great thanks I got a little worried that I had broke it lol
  3. xiuvx

here are some photos
  4. xiuvx

Hi me again I've just been removing the av out slot from the wii motherboard and I it was difficult desoldering it so I got some snips but with the snips I accidentally knocked the 16v capacitor and it fell off how do I resolder the capacitor as I have never resoldered a capacitor before thanks
  5. xiuvx

Question Do i need the wii coin battery

Ok great thank you next time I ask a question I will make a worklog about the project :)
  6. xiuvx

Question Do i need the wii coin battery

Hi I've modded my wii with rv loader for a portable and I was wondering if I needed to use that coin battery thing or if I can just not use thanks :)
  7. xiuvx

Question Is there a video / step by step Guide on installing rv loader

Hi I'm a little confused on how to install rv loader I've already installed homebrew channel and I'm attempting to install rv loader with a usb stick and it doesn't seem to be working , This is like only my 3rd time trying to install something like this is there possibly a step by step guide of...
  8. xiuvx

Worklog Skeleton 64 Portable

Any progress on this thing yet ?
  9. xiuvx

Question Will my wii boot if i remove the disc drive

Nah not at all its just extra wiring when I'm perfectly happy with a regular gamecube controller
  10. xiuvx

Good idea but I can't be bothered to wire up that much stuff because I'm a little too lazy :XD:
  11. xiuvx

Great thanks the benefit is that it's for my portable so I'm trying to get it as small as possible
  12. xiuvx

What I meant was removing the big bulky rumble pack from the back of the controller
  13. xiuvx

If I want to remove the rumble pack to slim down the controller can I just like jam a flat head screwdriver in there to get it off or do I need to desolder it?
  14. xiuvx

Oh also just one more question is there a way to remove rumble from the controller because I don't really want rumble?
  15. xiuvx

Perfect thank you so much I now know literally everything to build my wii portable! :)
  16. xiuvx

Perfect thanks also can I just wire the controller to the pins underneath the gamecube ports?
  17. xiuvx

Also I'm a little confused on how to wire up the gamecube controller to my wii on my gamecube controller there is a red wire a black wire a white wire and a yellow wire which points on the motherboard would I wire each of these to ?
  18. xiuvx

I'm building a portable wii and I was wondering if I fully remove the disc drive will my wii still boot if I download homebrew channel and rv loader ? (I'm not Trimming the motherboard btw)
  19. xiuvx

Mines is a 4 layer board does that mean it would just completely match the 12v points on the diagram the other guy sent me ?
  20. xiuvx

Also one more question of the diagram thing that guy sent me it says that the other 12v point is only for ntsc consoles but I'm using a pal console what is the other 12v point on the wii motherboard ? :)